Rolling Papers & Rolling Trays
Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned pro, we have rolling papers , rolling trays, blunt wraps, pre-rolls and grinders to get you rolling.
Rock n’ roll, the Rolling Stones, rolly pollies, Rolls Royces, D20s, toilet paper… all the best things in life seem to just roll with it. Maybe that’s why rolling papers are a time-honored way to get smoking, and the art of rolling the perfect joint or blunt is no laughing matter. Besides impressing your friends, the ability to roll a great joint, blunt, or cone puts you in control of your experience. From papers to tips and even rolling accessories, you get to put your spin on each joint, blunt, or cone you make. Let the good times roll!
Rolling Papers Materials
- Hemp rolling papers are generally thicker and sturdier than other types of papers, and also environmentally friendly. They don't affect the flavor of smoke much, plus you can say that everything you are smoking came from the same plant. Also, if you don't feel like rolling you can try out High Hemp pre rolls .
- Rice rolling papers are popular because of how slowly they burn. If you like to take your time and enjoy your smoke, rice papers may be for you. Check out Elements , our best rice papers for rolling joints.
- Flax rolling papers are renowned for their almost flavorless effects, so if you truly enjoy the taste of your herb and don’t want to taint it, these are perfect. Try out our OCB papers !
- Cellulose papers are made from plant cells, and are completely transparent. This looks pretty awesome as you smoke it, plus they’re made from natural materials. Our Raw Rolling Papers are a great choice.
- Tobacco papers are mostly used for rolling blunts. For a long time smokers would simply snip through a cigar shell and repack it with herb, but nowadays you can buy ready-to-roll blunt wraps without making unnecessary waste.
How to roll papers
How to roll a joint of spliff is an art in itself, which is why we've created a thorough guide so you can master the trade.
- Grind herb removing wood pieces for an even texture. If you don't want to tear the bud apart with your fingers or cut with scissors invest in a grinders .
- Create a crutch (filter), which acts as a mouthpiece for your joint from thin cardboard or thick paper. If you want to cut the chase and just get pre-made filters check out our Raw Papers and Tips Pack .
- Pack about a half gram and roll gently with thumbs from the middle of the joint towards the outer edges.
- Roll and seal once it's got that nice cone shape and pop that filter in once you've licked the sticky side of the paper.
Best Rolling Papers Brands
- Raw rolling papers
- Gold rolling papers
- Wiz Khalifa rolling papers
- Empire rolling papers
- Zig Zag rolling papers
Clear rolling papers vs flavored rolling papers
Clear rolling papers are made of a modified version of cellulose, which is derived primarily from cotton or trees. Bugler rolling papers , for example, are a mixture of flax and wood, but are made in old fashioned style pre-gummed with medium thickness. You've got a sweet tooth? Well, flavored rolling papers may be just what you need. Often in robust, fruity flavors like Strawberry, Mango, Cherry, Watermelon and Lemonade they can complement your strain of choice, bringing out the more subtle notes with Juicy Jay's rolling papers leading the pack since they triple dip for an even more robust flavor profile.
Why choose clear rolling papers?
- More durable
- Burns more evenly
- Burns slower
- Easier to roll
Why choose flavored rolling papers?
- Sweet taste
- Enhance strain's natural flavor
- Generally made from natural hemp
Best rolling papers for me, because size matters
- Thick vs Thin - Thicker papers are great for beginners who are still learning to roll. However, they burn faster than thinner papers , so most experienced smokers prefer the slow-burning thin papers. We carry a variety of ultra-thin papers as well as thicker ones.
- Width - The four most common rolling paper sizes are single wide, 1¼ wide , 1½ wide, and king-sized . The bigger the paper, the bigger the joint, so think about how many people you’ll be smoking with while you shop for these.
Other rolling options
- Pre-rolled Cones are ultra-convenient because they are already prepped to pack when you buy them. Some higher end rolling products such as the 24K Gold Shine Cone come pre-rolled so that you can simply pack and smoke without risking an accidental screw-up.
- Disposable Filters & Tips for joints have mostly been made out of cardboard or sturdy paper, but you can also find them in other natural materials such as cotton and corn husk.
- Reusable Filters & Tips now come in many effective and dope looking reusable options, which also helps save a few trees. You can find these in glass, silicone, or even wood.
- Glass Blunts are another cost-effective and environmentally friendly way to light up with less waste. With a glass blunt, you won’t waste anymore time and money buying blunt wraps, plus they’re extremely easy to pack. Simply twist the stem and ash these like a real blunt.
- Grinders are great to get the most out of your herb. If you’re always rolling on the go, consider a mini grinder . If you like having full control of your trichomes, a 4-part grinder with a kief catcher would be your best bet. Check out our full collection of grinders to find the perfect one for your needs.
- Rolling Trays help you keep your ground up herb in place and serve as a handy surface to roll your joint or blunt. They also come in a range of fun designs so you can choose the one that speaks to your personality. Check out our Raw Rolling Tray or celebrate the sacred day of the leaf with our 420 Tray .
- Blunt Cutters make it quick and easy to split a blunt wrap so that it’s ready to pack with herb pronto.
- Rolling tools actually roll the joint for you so you can get even, perfectly packed joints every time
- Lighters are key to keep on hand and we've got a selection of Bic and Clipper lighters along with Kashers.
- Scales are compact, reliable and help you make sure you got what you paid for.
- Ashtrays are great to stash all that ash and minimize odors.
Buy rolling papers online
We hope this handy guide has given you all the know-how you need to get rolling your way. So whether you're a blunt dude or a joint gal, whether you prefer cones or pins, whether you're a rolling freshman or a super senior, we got the best rolling supplies for you below, starting at just $4.20 !